Friday, October 30, 2009

New Goodies

Don't you just love it when a big box of goodies arrive at your doorstep? I have had these lines on pre-order for what felt like forever. I am planning on using the LYB 25 Days to create my December Daily album featured by Ali Edwards on her blog. http://aliedwards.typepad.com/

The Fancy Pants Christmas Magic is just beautiful. My picture doesn't do it justice. I am thinking that I will use this line to scrap my holiday photos to be put in our Christmas album. I like that it came with 2 transparencies and a sheet of rub-ons. I purchased the ribbon and buttons separately. I may even do my holiday cards with this collection.


And I chose the BG Eerie line for all of my Halloween photos. It was more of a grown up collection. Not something that was too whimsical. I fell in love with the giant sticker letters because they match the BG Thickset chipboard letters so I can just layer the sticker on and have myself a dimensional element.


Now, all that is left for me to do is get busy taking lots of pictures so that I can get busy creating with these papers.

4 comments:

mborrero said...

wow lotsa goodies

CreativeChretin said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see what you create!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Ohhh that looks like a lot of fun!

Jingle said...

It looks like you got lots of fun stuff!