Monday, January 11, 2010

Scraproom Update

Okay, so not much progress was made today. It was just overwhelming, and I wasn't quite sure where to start. I did get the stamps sorted and organized into individual drawers, but that's about it. I'll have to try again later and see is I can get more accomplished. I need to go from this:

Into this:

To get to open and play with this:

So, I do have the motivation, just not the inspiration. I guess that is what happens when you have too much stuff. I can't even believe that I admitted to that, but it is true. What is on the tables are just the stuff for one side of the closet. I haven't even begun to empty the other side yet. I was trying to do it one side at a time.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Just starting with stamps is a big accomplishment. My room is a mess since the holidays and I have no inspiration to get in there and organize. Good luck and maybe that new sewing machine will get you going since you need a clean place to sew. :)