Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend started early since we didn't have school here on Friday. We spent the day shopping and bracing for a pretty cold weekend. Something we are not quite used to.

On Saturday, my husband and I cooked all day to prepare for the upcoming week. It was also our 22nd anniversary and he surprised me with a beautiful necklace from the Shared Heart collection @ Zales and a box of chocolates. I ask you, what girl wouldn't be happy with chocolates and diamonds? I think I'll keep him a little bit longer. :)

Tomorrow begins my annual purging and cleaning of the old scraproom. This morning, I set up two tables in the middle of the room to put stuff on. Then I started pulling everything out of the closet and taking inventory of what containers were needed.

After, I needed to go pick up my new sewing machine, so we decided to visit my in-laws and have lunch with them. We also stopped to see my Dad.

Before heading home, we went to Wally World to pick up some drawers to house my rubber stamps. I had them on custom made shelves, but the dust was getting to be too much. (And yes, I do dust often.) So I am switching to a shallow drawer system. I"ll have to see how that works out.

I don't plan on getting much scrapped this week, but I do hope to finish cleaning by mid-week, so that I can try out my new machine on something.

I'll try to post later on this week of my progress; if I can get to my computer. LOL!!!

No comments: