Friday, January 14, 2011

Layout inspired by:

Lately, scrapping has been the last thing I have wanted to do. I completed two single page layouts in the last 6 months. Well, Tuesday of this week, while I was blog hopping, I was inspired by this. So much so, that I spent the afternoon online shopping for the products used on the layout, but when it came time for the shipping costs, I just couldn't justify it.

So what's a girl to do?

Well, I convinced my dh to go to Olive Garden for supper, with a quick side trip to Michaels. I was impressed with the stuff that they were putting out. The line I ended up buying was created by Kelly Panacci for K & Company. I bought the paper pad, plus a few packs of the coordinating embellishments that were close to the original layout. And this is what my layout looks like.


It was such fun working with pretty papers again. It has been far too long. So, stop on by Tania's blog and check out her work. It just might inspire you, too.

P.S. The food was amazing!!!

1 comment:

my4blessings said...

Very sweet layout! I love the Olive Garden, I could be inspired by some pasta...