Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Award

Today, I am feeling a little under the weather and much to my surprise, I opened up my e-mail to this:


I received a special blog award from Mary Pat Siehl. It is the love blog award. The rules for the award are as follows:

If you have been tagged and want to participate, create a post where you add the above 'LOVE BLOG' image, then link back to me and let me know that you accept the award. Choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. (Try to chose bloggers with less than 100 followers to help spread the word about the great blogs you love.)



So here are the blogs that I want to pass the love to:

1. Michelle Wooderson
2. Hilde
3. Joni Parker

These 3 ladies inspire me each and every day. Michelle keeps me rolling in ideas for treats and small gifts. Hilde's layouts are breathe taking. I just love her vintage style and all of the details she puts into her work. And Joni's style is so much like my own that visiting her blog is like visiting an old friend.

I hope you take the time to visit each of these blogs and see their work for yourself.

Thanks for reading-




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your award! Hope you are feeling better soon!