Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playing with New Goodies

I was just dying to jump in and play with the new Echo Park, For the Record line of paper. It has been sitting on my desk for two days and I couldn't wait to finish other projects so that I could get my hands on it. Last night, I was giddy as a school girl cutting and gluing down all of this goodness. I created this layout below.


I had scrapped these photos before, but I didn't like the results, so I decided to do them again. So, what new goodies are you just dying to play with? Come on, what are you waiting for?

Thanks for looking-

11 comments:

robindefender said...

I saw the layout before I started reading, and immediately thought, ooh, some of the new papers I want! Totally jealous, but trying to exercise some self control.

BTW, your layout is beautiful.

hilde janbroers said...

wow, love your layout!! thanks for commenting on my blog.

Becky said...

Great layout! Love your new stuff :) I got my new PTI order yesterday and got to play with some of it yesterday. I'm hoping to play with some more today!

Kendall said...

Great layout!!

NC Peach said...

Awesome LO! The PP is perfect for these pics! I also love how you punched the PP off to the right of the LO. One question though, what company makes the metal label holder? To answer YOUR question though, I'd really like to work with some of that Graphics 45 paper...I love that stuff!! And thank you for visiting my blog, listing your "5!" I love me a heat gun too! That'll be on my "fun" list though ;)

Sue Althouse said...

I have the exact same goodies waiting for me and your layout is very inspiring!

Tracy said...

Your layout is fantastic.
Those papers and colours go perfectly with the photos.

JennyLilac said...

I love that yellow trim on your layout! Glad you are back from hiatus. I am dying to get my hands on some new Doodlebug.

Keshet said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Great design!

Steph said...

Very pretty! I love the mostly black and white design.

Blessed Ladybug said...

awesome great pages.. love the colors.. thanks for sharing.....keep them coming i love the neatness about ur blog...