Monday, February 7, 2011

Sassafras Layout

I actually found time to scrap this weekend in between washing clothes and cooking. I have been wanting to use this line from Sassafras for a few weeks now. I love the colors and embellishments in this collection.


On this page, I used both premade and homemade embellishments. I crocheted the 2 larger flowers and dyed them to match with glimmer mist. One of the border strips is actually the bar code for the paper that I cut off and used the backside. The letters are fabric Thickers that I also dyed using the glimmer mist. I had so much fun customizing my embellishments that I can see making more flowers in my near future.

Thanks for looking-

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

lovely layout! thanks for commenting on my blog :-)))

Jingle said...

This is a fantastic layout!

Marcie said...

Wonderful layout, love the crocheted flowers!

Becky said...

Great layout and I'm loving your flowers! I need to learn how to crochet...

Tracy said...

Nice layout.
I crochet my flower embellishments as well. I wondered how they took to the glimmer mist.
Nicely I see :)

ScrappnBee said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you can crochet your own flowers! that is a talent I do not have! Beautiful Layout!!!