Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Treats

After taking a few sick days off, I worked this morning on the godchildren's Valentine's treats. (thanks, Mish!) We always try to give them something little since we have 5.



I cut paper down to size and put them in clear bags with flaps. I filled the bottoms with shreds and put in 4 different themed pencils. I tied the bows and stuck in one blow pop (since they aren't allowed much candy) and finished it off with a tag stamped with sentiment. Small, simple, affordable , but just enough to know they are loved.

Thanks for looking-

8 comments:

my4blessings said...

These will be well received. Kids love to feel special and I know the pencils would be a huge hit with my four. Very sweet of you!

Melissa said...

Those are so cute and fun!

hilde janbroers said...

what a fun project!! love it!

byondbzr said...

those are so cute!

Tracy said...

Those are so sweet, they are going to love these.

Keshet said...

Those are the cutest Valentine's ever! Love 'em!

Kendall said...

OMG These are so adorable!!

NC Peach said...

These are too cute! I know they loved them! I'm excited now--I don't have any kids or godchildren, but I have a few little ones I can do this for, when they get a little older!