Friday, January 6, 2012

Play Date

Since I typically don't do Mardi Gras, I decided to keep my niece while our family went to the parades. I knew she loved to craft, so I had a list of projects that we could do.

While I knew that keeping her entertained was top priority, I didn't expect the entertainment that she would provide for me. Talking to her was a hoot! It is amazing how the mind of a ten year old works. Her logic and theories alone are enough to keep one thinking for days. Needless to say, it was a great day filled with crafting and brownies.

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sounds like an awesome time!!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute layout! I love the little butterfly/ribbon/stick pin cluster! Sounds like the two of you had a good day together!

Mary Jo said...

Such a fabulous, fun layout, Dani!
That is one of my favorite lines to use :)

Christa said...

What fun! This is a great layout!

Lisa Echerd said...

Love your circle garland and embellishments!

Tracy said...

I love your layout, not only do I love your stick pin and bow, but your niece is gorgeous.
I love to chat with teens as they see the world so differently and I love their logic

Sue Althouse said...

Great page, so clean, fresh and lovely!

Katherine said...

Beautiful page...and brownies...now I'm feeling hungry :)

Becky said...

What an awesome layout! I love the little banner!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is so super cute!