Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspired Sketch

If you remember earlier in the week, I had said that I was inspired by Mary Pat. Well today, I have one last layout made from a sketch she designed for Burlap and Buttercups. The sketch was included in the November kit (which by the way, is still available), and is also available for viewing here.

I followed the sketch pretty much as is and I love the results. The colors are not coming through as well as I would of hoped in the photo, but the background is Bazzill's French Vanilla, if that helps you any. Everything on this layout came in the Nov. kit, except for the stamps. I punched the heart and tab from the leftover scraps.


If you follow my blog, you know that as of recently, I have been fighting an illness. I received tests back yesterday that show no kidney or liver failure, no diabetes, but bacteria is showing up in my system. I am going to start a month long course of antibiotics and be kept a watchful eye on for fever or other symptoms that may pop up. Please keep me in your thoughts if you can.

Sincere thanks!

Dani

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow dani you really rocked this sketch!! love it!!-- you should post this on the burlap facebook page I am sure rachel would LOVE to see your work because this is awesome!!

thanks again for the shout out--you are way too kind!!!!

so glad your tests came back negative and wishing you the best with the antibiotics!!! in my thoughts!!

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute layout!!
So glad your test results came back with all negatives on those biggies!
Hoping the antibiotics do the trick for you!!

Unknown said...

Great layout , lovely page Fab puppy Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

great LO! I will be praying for you and the docs working with you! HUGS!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet layout.
Mary Pat rocks with her layouts doesn't she.
Hope the antibiotics help and you start to feel better in no time.

scrappymo! said...

Take care Dani. Thank goodness those other tests came back OK. Hopefully they find out soon was is causing the bacteria.

You did an amazing job on this sketch. You look lovely in the photos too.

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Great take on the sketch!! Very cute :)
Hope the antibiotics do the trick, and you start feeling better!

akilli melek said...

catching up on everyone who visited me from WOYWW 141....what can I say, it's been a busy month!
Love your layout and the cards from the previous posts.
Hope you start feeling better soon
caroline