Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Goodness

Morning, I mean, good afternoon fellow blog readers. I hope your weekend was great. Ours was fantastic. We had beautiful weather, surrounded by wonderful family, and babysat the new baby to boot. What could be better than that? Since her Mom would rather not have the babies photo all over the net for now, I am posting this cuteness below.


This is why I do not have any new projects or pages to show you. I didn't even finish my glass jar from last week. I was too busy playing with, holding, loving, taking photos, and generally spoiling this little princess. I forgot how little they can be. And bath time was a blast. She just loves the water. Okay, enough baby goodness, for now.

I hope to get in the studio today, in between the laundry and the cooking, and finish that jar and a few other things that are in the works.

Have a blessed week!

Dani

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time spoiling the new addition!!! hope you get insome craftytime!!

Mary Jo said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! :)

Christina Collins said...

So sweet!
:) My little one is now 18 months old. I miss her being a newborn!

Anonymous said...

precious!!!!!

Heidi said...

Ooooh I love those little feet!

Pam said...

Awwwww! I love those tiny feet! :-) I miss having a baby in the family. My niece is expecting, though, and we can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

Johanna said...

Those pyjamas are just too cute for words!!! Lucky you, I wish I had had such a weekend!

Becky said...

Aren't baby feet the best? Glad you had such a wonderful weekend! :)

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a perfect day.
How special to spend it with a sweet baby :)