Monday, June 6, 2016

I didn't forget...

Even though it may seem like it, I didn't forget about my little blog. Life has been so hectic and so many things have been happening in our family that some things had to be prioritized and sadly, the blog fell last on that list. I am going to try to remedy that by working on getting at least one project post a week, probably on Mondays for now, and then work my way up to twice a week. Thankfully, I have continued card making and even started some scrapping during all of this time.

Today's card is a quick card perfect for a forgetful mind (like mine) or a great masculine card. It is using a new stamp set by Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps. I popped up the candle and tied a string around it to mimic tying a string around your finger to help you remember something. I then finished it off by adding a few tiny enamel stars and a sentiment from the same stamp set.


No comments: