Monday, June 13, 2016

you are amazing

I have been wanting to give water coloring with distress inks a try and I just fell in love with this new sentiment set from Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps. I think it is a perfect set to go with so many image stamps, but especially works well with flowers.

I heat embossed my floral stamp onto Ranger Watercolor paper using Versamark ink and a fine detail white embossing powder. I then wet my image with a number 2 round brush and dropped in color from my distress pads and allowed the color to dry naturally. I came back and added more color where I felt the flower needed it. Again, letting it air dry and then stamped my sentiment twice to get into all of the texture of the watercolor paper. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins. I love the end results and will definitely be using this technique again.

1 comment:

Tam said...

awesome Dani!!